Resources for Supporting our Communities
We are listening. We hear and see our Familia who make up the BIPOC, Latino, White, Asian, etc. communities and we see our Familia who are fiercely standing up for and taking action demanding change within our society. Demanding our country’s leadership to also take action and educating others so that everyone is protected by the institutions of our democracy.
To further support this movement, we have compiled a list of various resources from our peers, members and communities to aid in the commitment to nobility and justice.
Supporting the Asian Community
Collective resources for supporting our Asian families and communities as we fight Asian violence.
Stop Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Hate
Reporting hate crimes:
Bystander Intervention Training to Stop Anti-Asian/American and Xenophobic Harassment
Asian Americans Advancing Justice
Bystander Intervention Training - Chicago, IL
Hate Is A Virus - A nonprofit community of mobilizers and amplifiers that exists to dismantle racism and hate. We started as a movement in April 2020 in response to the rise in hate crimes against AAPI due to the pandemic.
The National Council of Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA), founded in 1996, is a coalition of 37 national Asian Pacific American organizations around the country. Based in Washington D.C., NCAPA serves to represent the interests of the greater Asian American (AA) and Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander (NHPI) communities and to provide a national voice for AA and NHPI issues.
Supporting the Black Community
Legal Help (Minnesota based groups)
- Legal Rights Center: 612-336-0030
- Lawyers Guild: 612-444-2653
Supporting Daunte Wright's family:
- Daunte Wright Memorial Fund: https://gofund.me/b101c9ea
- Cash App: $hubby98 (Chyna's, Daunte's girlfriend, direct Cash App)
- PayPal: @holisticheaux (Will pass on to Chyna)
Sign a Petition or Contact Your Representatives
Mental Health Articles
What some of our members are doing
- Alpha Mu Chapter at Washington University in St. Louis:
- Eta Chapter at Ohio University:
- Rho Chapter at Northeastern Illinois University:
- Beta Chapter at University of Illinois Urbana Champaign:
- Alpha Theta Chapter at University of North Carolina Wilmington:
“Action without vision is only passing time, vision without action is merely day dreaming, but vision with action can change the world.” -Nelson Mandela