Requirements and Next Steps
To join one of our Chapters, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Not be a member of any other social fraternity or sorority
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.6/4.0 (3.6/5.0) (Rounding of GPAs is not permitted)
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours
- Must not be a first-term student (note: select campuses permit first-term students)
- Transfer and graduate students are permitted that meet the requirements
- Must have a sincere interest in Alpha Psi Lambda
- Must complete the Member Intake Process
- Please note that there may be additional requirements per University regulations and individual chapter guidelines
The membership selection process includes informational meetings, interviews and social events for you to learn more about the Fraternity prior to making a commitment to the Membership Intake Process. All interested students will be required to submit an application as well (link to Alpha Psi Lambda Associate Member Application - Electronic).
For more information contact the chapter directly or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded on to the applicable Chapter.