Bring Alpha Psi Lambda to Your University!
If Alpha Psi Lambda is not currently on your campus, you may apply to charter a new chapter. We welcome opportunities to expand our organization. We seek sincere, dedicated men and women who are looking to enhance their campus, community, and overall college experience.
We are a Latino based fraternity that welcomes men and women from diverse cultures, races and backgrounds.
Want to Learn More?
If you have any questions about the chartering process or want to schedule an informational meeting, please contact us via email or submit the Contact Form.
Northern Illinois University Alumna
"Being a part of Alpha Psi Lambda has made me a confident individual that will always fight to get back up. Never give up and continue to battle the world to grow stronger and smart"
An interested group of students is needed to start a new chapter that meets the following requirements:
All individuals of the group must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0. (3.5/5.0) (Note: Rounding of GPAs is not permitted).
- Be enrolled in at least six credit hours at the same four year institution (this does not include community colleges or technical schools).
- Not be first-term freshmen; transfer students are permitted.
- Be 18 years of age.
Ready to Start?
If you have established a group of individuals, the group may request a charter by submitting the Expansion Application.
The application can be completed in 2 ways:
1) Save the file to your computer, add the information requested and email it (preferred) to the Director of Expansion at email@example.com OR
2) Print the form and mail it to the Director of Expansion at:
Alpha Psi Lambda - National, Inc.
PO BOX 804835
Chicago, IL, 60680
Once the application is received, the Director of Expansion will provide your group with the next steps in the chartering process.